- Instruction of lecture and laboratory undergraduate courses
- Coordination of teaching assistants
- Curriculum development
- Mentoring undergraduate students
- Education: PhD in geoscience or atmospheric sciences or a related field
- Work Experience: Experience and commitment in teaching undergraduate courses; related teaching experience; experience and commitment in teaching undergraduate courses
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: The successful candidates will have excellent teaching credentials, with clear potential for taking on responsibility in advising, educational leadership, assessment and administrative tasks. Candidates will possess an attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with faculty, staff, students, as well as the broader university community; Comprehensive understanding of science applied to earth systems
Additional Information: Full time twelve-month non-tenured-track academic faculty position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Impact & Influence:
How to apply: Please submit a letter of application, a statement of teaching philosophy to include a summary of teaching experience, and a current CV to Alison Morain at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, applicants should arrange for three letters of recommendation to be submitted.
The School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology invites applications for an Academic Professional position. The role of Academic Professionals is vital to advancing our instructional mission through teaching and student advising and through academic administration.