1. Applicants should have earned a terminal degree from a regionally-accredited institution in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Systems Management, Cybersecurity and/or related fields.
2. Demonstrate a willingness to relocate to King University’s main campus located in Bristol Tennessee.
3. Have at least 2 years of academic teaching experience at a college level.
4. Demonstrate a mature Christian faith.
5. Support the Mission and Vision of King University.
1. Display experience supervising program development.
2. Hold industry relevant certifications (CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, etc.).
3. Have IT industry experience.