Applicants of interest include those with expertise in the areas of Physiology. Responsibilities include service, teaching and research mentorship in the graduate school program leading to a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences degree.
Please include CV, statement on philosophy of teaching and references.
- Ph.D. or other appropriate doctoral degree, e.g., D.O., M.D., etc.
- Prior experience in teaching course content
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, self-disciplined, and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work diplomatically and effectively with all students, staff, and faculty.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain positive relations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, provide one-on-one feedback, and effectively handle and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize effective judgment, logically arriving at solutions when addressing problems
- Excellent follow-through skills are essential.
- Must be willing to work effectively in a team environment with peers, giving and receiving collegial advice.
- Computer proficiency utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and graphics is required.