Applicants of interest include those with expertise in the areas of Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genomics, Bioinformatics and Physiology.
Responsibilities include service, teaching and research mentorship in the graduate school program leading to a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences degree.
Please include CV, statement on philosophy of teaching and references.
- Ph.D. or other appropriate doctoral degree, e.g., D.O., M.D., etc.
- Prior experience in teaching course content
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, self-disciplined, and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work diplomatically and effectively with all students, staff, and faculty.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and maintain positive relations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze situations, provide one-on-one feedback, and effectively handle and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize effective judgment, logically arriving at solutions when addressing problems
- Excellent follow-through skills are essential.
- Must be willing to work effectively in a team environment with peers, giving and receiving collegial advice.
- Computer proficiency utilizing word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and graphics is required.