Post University is currently accepting applications for the role of Associate Faculty-Chemistry on Post University’s Waterbury campus.
Candidates for the position of Associate Faculty (adjunct instructor position) in Chemistry would join a strong team of dedicated professionals at Post University. The Associate Faculty would be required to:
- Teach lecture and / or laboratory 16-week course(s) in Chemistry at the main Waterbury campus during the fall semester.
- Meet all departmental standards and requirements as outlined by the Chemistry Department.
- Maintain regular office hours.
- Respond to student questions in a professional manner within 24 hours.
- Facilitate classroom discussion using interactive media as well as promote critical thinking.
- Provide constructive feedback on assignments in a timely manner.
- Be proficient in APA style, Blackboard, and other computer programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Successful candidate should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a closely related field.
- PhD is desirable.
- Recent teaching experience at the university level is desirable, but candidates with extensive hands-on experience in chemistry-related fields will be considered.
- Ability to work with a diverse student body.
- Ability to meet departmental standards.
- Ability to use Blackboard after completion of a required training course.
Interested candidates should apply at: https://post.edu/associate-experience/career-opportunities