Central Maine Community College seeks a biology instructor that begins with the August 2018 semester. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a wide range of biology courses to include Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology, as well as advising students.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE AT A MINIMUM:
- A Master’s Degree in biology or related field.
- Experience teaching Anatomy and Physiology.
- Teaching experience at the community college level.
- Student advising experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Experience teaching Microbiology.
- Three to five years teaching experience at the community college level.
APPLICANT PROCESS: Consideration of applications will continue until the position is filled. Please send a letter of application addressing the above, college transcripts, a current resume including names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references, and a completed CMCC employment application (available at www.cmcc.edu) to:
Todd Crossley – 207-755-5434
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210
To enrich education through diversity, Central Maine Community College is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please call (207) 755-5233