Under general supervision, this individual will develop, prepare and chemistry courses designed for transfer and support of career technical programs. Faculty will also be responsible for advising students and collaborating with 4 year educational partners to ensure transferability of courses.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry from a regionally accredited university
- Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited university
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Professional Experience:
- Post-secondary teaching experience in Chemistry
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes