Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach twelve (12) to fifteen (15) contact hours per semester of undergraduate mathematics courses.
- Support and strengthen the present teaching, research and service activities in the mathematics department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Requirements (including years of experience, certifications, licenses, etc.):
Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the teaching discipline.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellence in teaching at the university level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of technology and the online environment
- Ability to contribute to academic program development