- Providing educational instruction in accordance with the strategic priorities of the college, general college guidelines, board policies, and administrative guidelines.
- Teaching courses and assessing learning outcomes may include alternative delivery methods to include technology-based instructional tools, on-line and hybrid environments.
- Will design courses and curricula related to the specific areas of study.
- Responsibilities will include program recruiting, advising students, and facilitating student organizations.
Qualifications will include:
- Master’s degree in Math or Math education or Masters degree with 18 graduate credit hours in math required.
- Prefer previous experience teaching developmental math courses and MyMathLab or MathXL environment.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Must have experience in various teaching and learning modes, including hybrid and enhanced traditional classes with multimedia presentations and internet resources.
- Successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills verbal and written.
Review of applications/resumes will continue until the position is filled. For more information please visit our website at www.eicc.edu/JobsatEICC. For consideration please send resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 306 West River Drive, Davenport IA 52801-1221