Posting Number: F00061P
Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Does this position require driving?: Yes
Contact: Vernetta Bolden
Contact Phone Ext: (434) 592-7198
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary/Basic Function
Demonstrate knowledge, experience and expertise in physiology for the biomedical or clinical sciences required by the educational processes and procedures for predoctoral and/or postdoctoral osteopathic medical students; take actions that advance the mission, vision, goals and values of the University and College, provide service to the university and professional communities and engage in innovative scholarship and research to advance medical knowledge.
1. Terminal degree (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or Medical Doctor Degree, PhD) with current Board Certification in appropriate area of specialization if applicable.
2. Demonstrated leadership and productivity in the areas of clinical or professional service, scholarly activity, medical research or education.
3. Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies.
4. Eligible for coverage by college’s malpractice insurer if applicable.
1. Three (3) years academic experience as a full time faculty member at a College of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Allopathic Medicine, Academic Health Care Center or other doctoral level allied health college, extensive experience in research or scholarly activity at a nationally recognized facility or as a full time faculty member in a Graduate Medical Education program.