Emmanuel College, located in Franklin Springs, GA, is seeking a full-time faculty member to teach the following courses starting Fall 2021.
- Primary – Introductory Biology I and II
- Secondary – Molecular Biology
Preferred Qualifications: A Ph.D. in molecular biology or related field and a demonstrated ability to effectively teach undergraduate students preferred. Experience in and/or knowledge of teaching college biology, molecular biology, and laboratory courses. See other application requirements below.
Emmanuel College is a Christ-centered, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning, and living for effective careers, scholarship, and service.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with qualifications of the successful candidate in accordance with approved pay scale
Salary & Benefits: Salary is commensurate with degree and experience in accordance with approved pay scale. Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance coverage beginning the first of the month following your hire date, retirement plan options, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reduction for immediate family.
Filing an application: Please forward the following (electronically only) directly to the contact person listed below.
- Cover Letter
- Resume with a min. of 3 references
- Transcripts from all colleges attended (unofficial or “student Issued” copies are acceptable for the application phase. Once hired, the candidate will be expected to provide certified copies.)
- Personal Testimony: An explanation of the applicant’s relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ, including a brief account of accepting Christ as personal savior, church membership, and current church involvements.
- Pastoral Letter of Recommendation**: Should be from a current pastor and must include a verification of current church membership, a description of the applicant’s activity in the local congregation, and the pastor’s perception of the candidates’ personal commitment to Christ. (**Upon request, this may be submitted later in the application process.)
Applications will not be considered until all requested documents have been received.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check (including driver’s history) and drug screen that determines you are able to perform the essential job functions. It is also subject to your providing appropriate documentation to establish your eligibility to be legally employed in the United States. Employee sponsorship is not available for this position.
Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources
Phone: (706) 245-2805
If you have any questions regarding the position requirements, please contact Sherry V. Story, Ph.D. Chair of Natural Sciences at email@example.com
To learn more about becoming an Emmanuel Lion, visit our website at www.ec.edu today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org