- Teaching undergraduate courses in Mathematics
- University service in departmental and university committees
- Masters degree in Mathematics or a related area is required.
- At least two years of prior teaching experience is required.
- Experience in teaching basic mathematics and algebra is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and faculty body is desired.
Position deadline: Open until filled
Please submit the following to Human Resources -Lincoln University, 101 Young Hall PO Box 29, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0029 or email to HRS@lincolnu.edu
- Lincoln University Employment Application
- List of 5 references (part of the required LU Application Form)
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (may be unofficial, but must provide original transcripts upon hire)
Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to HRS@lincolnu.edu