- Bachelor of Science degree in Geography or a related field, or equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience in GIS related fields or equivalent.
- A solid foundation in geographic information systems (GIS) and specific knowledge, skills and ability in Esri ArcGIS Desktop and/or ArcGIS Pro.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong time and workload management abilities.
- The ability to work with limited supervision.
- The ability to communicate effectively with project partners and agencies.
- This position requires the use of a computer for extended periods of time.
About Research Corporation West Virginia University Research Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. West Virginia University Research Corporation values diversity among its employees and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.