Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for nine-month, tenure track Assistant Professor of Computer Science faculty positions in the Department of Computer Science that begin January 2024.
- Teaching computer science courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, programming languages, databases, security, visualization, quantum computing, AI/ML, human-computer interaction and social computing. Outstanding candidates from other areas will be considered as well, for example in robotics or computer-supported coop work.
- Service to Department, College, University and/or professional community is expected.
- Scholarship/Research expectations include pursuing and receiving external grants, creating journal articles and peer reviewed papers, advising undergraduate and/or graduate student research, etc.
Teaching assignments will be based on earned degrees and SACSCOC Faculty Credentials Guidelines.
- An earned Doctorate degree, or the foreign equivalent, in Computer Science or a related discipline, is required. The required degree must be earned by the start date.
Required Documents to Attach
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts and Official International Course-by-Course Evaluations Due Upon Hire)
- Names, phone numbers, and email addresses of at least 3 references to be contacted as needed
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415